Staying With A Group at The Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites
The Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites is the perfect location for hosting groups of any size. It’s the only full-service hotel in the heart of Mendocino’s Historic District, so it provides everything that your group will need during your stay. With 2 restaurants and bars, your group can eat and drink in comfort within view of the Pacific Ocean. Some of the groups hosted by the Hotel include:
- Car Clubs: the Amici Mille comes here regularly, along with a group of Bentley owners.
- Mendocino Writer’s Conference: the Hotel hosts this annual conference, as well as many of the participants.
- Motorcycle Groups: the Mendocino Coast is very popular with motorcyclists because of the scenery, congenial weather, and relative lack of cars.
- Mendocino Film Festival: the Hotel is a venue for the Film Festival, and hosts many out-of-town participants.
Wine Tour Package
The Wine Tour Package begins and ends with a town car or luxury van ride between Mendocino and your house (or other pickup area in the Bay Area or Santa Rosa). Along the way, you will sample fine wines and foods in the Sonoma and Anderson Valleys. Your time in Mendocino provides ample opportunities for shopping, whalewatching, or other activities.
- Prices start under $1000 for 2 people for 4 days.
- The 3-night Package starts at $675.
- Please note that special arrangements can be made to visit additional wineries and other places of interest.